Brand New! Exclusive Free Training Reveals….
How to pay for your child's college education with as little out of pocket as possible
An insider’s guide for families who want to pay for their children’s college without going broke or putting their retirement accounts at risk.
As Seen In
what you’ll learn on this training
- WARNING: You Could Be At Serious Risk Of Over Paying For Your Child’s College Tuition. Are you doing everything you can to minimize your excepted family contribution before going though the process? We’ll show you why not taking the time to do this is a HUGE mistake
- The Secret Method Colleges Use To Save Them Money & Cause You To Spend More. Colleges don’t build giant campuses or have billion dollar endowment funds by just giving away money to anyone who asks for it. We’ll reveal what they are up to and how you can use this against them
- Are 529 Plans Really What They Are Cracked Up To Be? Nearly every financial advisor blindly tells us to use a 529 plan to save for your child’s college, but how does that affect your financial aid?
- 3 Areas To Focus On To Get The Most Money For College. These strategies can help you thousands of dollars every year and is less stressful and time consuming than trying to apply for every scholarship out there.
- The Old Myths & Downright Lies About The Financial Aid Process
Many people still believe these old wives-tales and dirty lies about the financial aid process – find out what they are so you don’t make these same mistakes and miss out on thousands of dollars
Hosted By Ethan Meikle CCFS
CO-FOUNDER & CERTIFIED COLLEGE FUNDING SPECALIST AT SCENIC FINANCIAL
Ethan Meikle is the Co-Founder of Scenic Financial. He has helped many families navigate the financial aid & college planning process so they can send their children to right school and save thousands of dollars on college tuition each year.
you’ll also get a free FAFSA® guide when you join me on this training
Do you like doing taxes? Do you find it a challenge to understand federal government instructions?
Every year college-bound families just like you go through the tedious and often confusing task of completing the government’s FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) application.
It’s a process that’s NO FUN!
This 82-page reference guide includes step-by-step instructions including helper text for each question (by number) that you will encounter when completing the FAFSA®.