Brand New! Exclusive Free Training Reveals….
how Washington State teachers can avoid the top 6 tax traps in retirement and build tax-free wealth
Discover how you can use the exact strategy the rich, big banks and politicians use to create tax-free wealth that allows them to avoid market crashes, income limitations, and tax traps. Your financial advisor and CPA don’t want you to see this.
what you’ll learn on this training
- WARNING: You Could Be At Serious Risk Of Paying More Taxes Than Necessary Are you saving for retirement in a pretax account? Bad idea! We’ll show you why this is a HUGE mistake and how it leaves you open and liable to paying way more in taxes to your favorite, Uncle Sam
- The Proven Strategies We’ve Used To Bulletproof Retirement Accounts. We’ll reveal one of the most flexible and misunderstood strategies we’ve used to build tax free wealth for ourselves and our clients consistently for the last 6 years.
- The Devastating Mistakes Made By Virtually All Teachers. Nearly every person looking to retire makes these common yet fatal mistakes – find out what they are so you can avoid them!
- The Pension Calculation Error That Leaves You With Less Money Then You Thought. This common mistake is something most people don’t realize until it’s too late
- The Old Myths & Downright Lies Told By The Financial Services Industry
Many people still believe these old wives-tales and dirty lies told by financial advisors – find out what they are so you can protect yourself
Hosted By Ethan Meikle
CO-FOUNDER & K-12 RETIREMENT PLANNING SPECIALIST AT SCENIC FINANCIAL
Ethan Meikle is the Co-Founder & K-12 Retirement Planning Specialist for Washington School District Employees at Scenic Financial. He has consulted and advised thousands of state employees over the years through his seminars, content and trainings. His focus is in teaching people how to be more cost and tax efficient with their retirement savings as well as how to optimize their income in retirement .
you’ll also get a free tax guide when you join me on this training
- 4 Ways Your Money Can Be Taxed Do you know when you will owe taxes on money and how your heirs will be taxed?
- Will My Taxes Really Go Down In Retirement? Retirement doesn’t automatically mean lower taxes. Can you actually pay more in taxes in retirement?
- How Much Taxes Will You Owe On Social Security Social Security has their own income bracket to determine how much is taxable.